I contributed to this article by David Spark of CISO/Security Vendor Relationship Series. These are some of the best API security tips right now:
- Physical destruction of data storage – Things to consider
- 31 Days of Security Awareness in #DevSecOps – DAY 22 by Alyssa Miller
- What Are My Photos Revealing About Me? You may be accidentally sharing personal information in your photos (an important Guest Post)
- If I Go to a Protest, What Kinds of Personal Information Might Police Collect About Me? (important guest post)
- New talk posted to my media page!
Android Apple Boston business career Cats centralized secrets Defense devil's advocate enterprise female Hak5 Hostile Networks infosec International Travel interview iOS ipad iphone ISSA keys MacOS media Mobile Devices New England organizations passwords Personal Security privacy Protect my devices Protect yourself quotes Recommendations security issues smartphone Social Engineering Software tablet Talks Tips Travel Traveling Abroad Travelling abroad Windows Mobile women