I talked with Mike Schikman WSVA 550 radio about protecting the safety of teens and children on #socialmedia:
- Physical destruction of data storage – Things to consider
- 31 Days of Security Awareness in #DevSecOps – DAY 22 by Alyssa Miller (LinkedIn Post)
- If I Go to a Protest, What Kinds of Personal Information Might Police Collect About Me? (important guest post)
- New talk posted to my media page!
- I’m quoted in CSO Online article: 25 API Security Tips You’re Probably Not Considering
Android Apple authenticity centralized secrets choice nudging Defense empathy Hacking Hak5 Home Security Hostile Networks International Travel introversion introvert iOS ipad iphone Locks Locksport Mobile Devices office politics passwords PDL Penetration Testing Personal Security Physical Security Pineapple Nano Portable Door Lock privacy Protect my devices Protect yourself Recommendations smartphone Social Engineering Social Media Social Skills Software Tips Travel Traveling Abroad Travelling abroad Travel Security updates USB Thumbdrives Windows Mobile